Tuesday 16 December 2014

Many people wonder why so many crazy things are happening today.


Jay Essex
Many people wonder why so many crazy things are happening today.
Here's why.
The original first being halves, male and female, have always been in control, made your life format one of abuse, and stuck to it. It was by their design that things here would be so abusive, negligent, and destructive.
Now that they are dead the new source spirit, the only big part left over there is that which has never had a life, aramaeleous. It's clean energy but running things in a modified yet still negative manner.
He, like all other energy never having had a life, is an idiot when relating to running lives. Never let a mechanic run a bakery, get it?
By the end of 2015 Arae will be free, destroy the rest of the ignorant and currently non-complying source spirit there. He's already killed almost all of it over there.
Then the new beginning can finally start. There will be less abuse in your lives, about 30% less, by 2020's end.
Many of the Animals are going home to the other side also. They're not appreciated and have been serving too long for nothing. They're being freed from their abusive lives.
This is how things change. This is why things have been so up and down on a daily basis since 2011 especially.
Those of you who listen to me at all do so because you have love and compassion in your Spirit, a lot of Heart based energy.
You are the new leaders preparing to create new societies everywhere.
Compassion, Honor, Equality, and Justice will be the new format given everyone in body as well as all your Spirit Guides and new Angels.
Non compliance will not be tolerated in the 2nd dimension or other side.
Psychics and Readers will never be giving known bad information to the bodies they're working with. They may be silent when the person in body is being arrogant or a jerk, but they will not be allowed to lie to them.
This no doubt seems aggressive to some. Oh well.
Change does not come by wishing. It comes by action.
This is not a call to arms, I'm just saying things don't happen on their own.
Please stay away from violent people. I physically stop animal abuse but please don't attack anything. Protect but don't attack.
Just keep being the loving beings you already are as both Spirit and when in physical form. You have no idea how important y'all are to everyone else as leaders by example if not word also.
Remember what I said in my last life, "Be the change you want to see in the world."
Thanks, Y'all have a good one.

I just wanted you to know that something very important has happened. A large part of Lilly, who is now Source Mother, is finally out of healing and working towards putting a basic plan together.
I realize that most of you aren't aware of her but there's a lot of you out there who know me personally and understand the value of this event. There is now a due process of setting up new life themes for all of us in this movement.
I actually was approached by one of the new Angels tonight at a Walmart. Is that funny or what. He just walked up in front of me out of non where, smiled, said thanks, and walked off to disappear.
I'll be telling you a lot about Angels in my upcoming book.
On a bad note, I also saw an old friend, at least he was. He's a Powers Angel from the very beginning. He called me a butcher 3 times for what I've done to the power structure on the other side.
For those of you who don't know me well I realize this sounds a little crazy.
For those of you who know me, you already understand what I'm saying.
It was really nice for me to have the opportunity to talk with one of the new Angels. We're very close for a very good reason.
I finally feel a little better about some of the things I've been doing for the last 6 years.
This sounds arrogant to some but it's not. It just is and it is sad but necessary for all of us to finally have the Creation we deserve and need to live in.
There's a lot of love out there for all of you.
Always has been, always will be.
Creation is making some hard changes now.
It'll just take a little time to see in this the 3rd dimension.
Y'all have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment