Sunday 9 February 2014

On September 18th 2013 at 'Geelong Magistrates' Court'.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514040442014412&set=a.497774653640991.1073741825.100002253831617&type=1



On September 18th 2013 at 'Geelong Magistrates' Court'. I stood my ground + confronted the Magistrate, the Prosecutor, the Clerk + the Victoria Police in 'Corporate/Commercial Court' regarding a fraudulent 'City Of Greater Geelong' 'By-Law'. The Magistrate + Prosecutor now have to offset the debt that they created by charging the 'Cestui Que Vie Trust.' It only took me 3 minutes to completely destroy their fraudulent court system + keep the power in the court. They had to get me out of there + quick smart. I was exposing the fraud of the court + I did it all from the 'Public Gallery' without even stepping a foot into the 'Dock/Court'. Magistrate Michael Bolte calls out "Antonio Paulo." I answered back by saying "Are you saying that the 'Trust' which you are now administering is the 'Antonio Paulo Trust' Sir?!" He was stunned + sat there in silence. Magistrate Michael Bolte then replies. "May you please step into the court?" I answered. "Sorry. I reserve my right to stay here in the 'Public Gallery'. Cause I stand on the 'Land + not on the 'Sea'." Magistrate Michael Bolte - "You are required to come into the court." Me - "Sorry. I do not consent to boarding the 'Vessel/Ship' or coming/entering into the 'BAR' Sir." Magistrate Michael Bolte - "We'll proceed anyway." The City Of Greater Geelong Prosecutor - "Antonio Paulo failed to obey our parking signs." I cut him off + replied. "Antonio Paulo is indeed in the court." I pointed at the Magistrate. "It is you! As 'Trustee/Administrator'. You are Antonio Paulo today aren't you Sir?!" There was a little silence. Then Magistrate Michael Bolte replies. "We will set up a private interview". I cut him off + replied. "Sorry Sir. But I do not consent to your offer!" He then stays in silence. I continue in addressing the court. "Before we go any further. I need to know who you all are?" I point to the Clerk + say. "Are you the 'Cestui Que Vie's 'Owner/Trustee' who has appointed this Judge as 'Administrator' + 'Trustee' of the 'Constructive Trust Case' no. D12403742. Did you also appoint the 'Prosecutor' as 'Executor' of this 'Constructive Trust'?" I then point to the Magistrate + say. "So you are the 'Trustee.' Then pointed to the 'Prosecutor' + said. "And you are the 'Executor' + I am the 'Beneficiary.' So now we know who's who and as the 'Beneficiary.' I authorize you to handle the accounting + dissolve this Constructive Trust." The Magistrate, Prosecutor + the court is in dead silence. I continue in saying. "I now claim my body. So I am collapsing the 'Cestui Que Vie Trust' which you have charged as there is no value in it. You have committed fraud against all laws! Are you not the creators of controversy?!" The Magistrate calls for the Police to remove me from the court. In the meantime I ask the Magistrate 3 times. "Are you under oath here today Sir?" No answer from the Magistrate. I then ask him "Are you are a 'Public Servant'?" Still no answer. I then ask him 3 times. "Excuse me. May I see your 'Oath Of Office', 'Writ Of Commission' + 'Bonding Agreement Papers' Sir???" The Magistrate could not produce it for me at all! I then state. "I as a 'Sovereign' am now the highest authority in the court as the judge has not shown me their 'Oath Of Office', 'Writ Of Commission' + 'Bonding Agreement Papers'. I now dismiss the case!" As the Police remove me from the court I ask them. "Are you a 'Public Servant'??" I get complete silence from them! This answers my question that they are indeed 'Officers Of The Private Corporation'. I was released at the front door with me saying to the 'Corporate Police'. "Go back into your private corporate courtroom + continue to commit 'TREASON' you fake counterfeit Police impersonators." Now the court is left to pay the debt that they created. Mission accomplished + God bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment