Wednesday 23 January 2013

On Air Now: RTS & Lisa Harrision Discussion

Talking Live tonight on Blog Talk Radio 

One Peoples Public Trust Radio Discussion OPPT

Hi Everyone- yes I'm still here, and I'm not ignoring you all, but the past 36 hours have been bat shit crazy!!!!!!  I've been on conference calls for hours and I want to talk to you about some of the insights I've gained over the past two weeks on many of the topics we've discussed here on RTS.

I tried to record a call myself this morning- 45 minutes long..... and in the end, it didn't record.

*sigh*

BUT....  Just as I was thinking that I need to sit down tonight and try to record it all again, I got a call from Lisa Harrison asking me to be on The Collective Imagination radio show on Blog talk!!  I even had a full 45 minutes notice- How could I refuse?  :>D

So I will be on The Collective Imagination show tonight and will be talking about a lot of stuff that's been going on and the huge insights I've had into the whole situation.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollectiveimagination/2013/01/23/the-collective-imagination



http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/01/talking-live-tonight-on-blog-talk-radio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment